Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sensitive Redux

Hmmm...

Don't think I've ever posted twice in the same day before, but somehow it seemed SO appropriate.

In keeping with Kaaren's post this morning over at Such a Sissy titled "Sensitive"...

M and I spend a lot of time cuddling... Especially in the morning when it's cold out but cozy, oh so cozy under the covers. I'll spend an hour or so laying next to her with her laying on her side... I'll be kissing and sucking her breasts. God, that's something I could do forever... Gently nuzzling them... Alternately kissing and sucking and nipping and licking her nipples until she's writhing with bliss. Her head tilted back. Her eyed closed. Her mouth slightly open...

And then sometimes she'll return the favor. Doing with me just what I've just done with her. And it feels so incredible to lay there with her sucking on my nipples. There are few - if any - things in the world that makes me feel more gurly and sissy than feeling her mouth and tongue on my titties... So right...

Like this morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment