Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I Can Hardly Wait...

One of the high points of my life was feeling James' cock in my mouth.

Unless you've done it, you can't understand the feeling. The physical feeling yes, but also the emotional feeling of being a sissy with a MAN's cock in your mouth. It's an incredible validation of who you are as a sissy. And when SHE had his cock in her mouth, I wanted his cock in MY mouth...


And when I had James' cock in my mouth, it made me feel so DAMNED GOOD!

But therein lies my conundrum...

M has told me a couple of times that she wants her lovers' cum for herself.

As a sissy gurl, I want so much to have a MAN's cock in my mouth and to make him cum. I long to feel his cock pulsing in my mouth. To hear his moans of pleasure in orgasm. To see the look of absolute bliss on his face as he fills my mouth.

I want so much to know that this is the pleasure that I have given him. To know that I... Sissy Lauren... have made a man cum like a gurl should.

But M wants her lovers' cum for herself...

I guess an option would be to find a different man, but that's not in the cards.

I THINK that at some point, M's lover WILL cum in my mouth. She has already told me that she got very wet when she saw me with James' cock in her mouth, and she has also told me (on several occasions) that she likes thinking about me wearing my sissy lingerie, on my knees, with her lover's cock in my mouth...



I think that at some point, M will tell me to suck his cock, and that she'll TELL him to cum in my mouth... But I also think that it'll be a while...





I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. Dear sissy lauren,
    I read your blog and tremble... So exciting.
    Best wishes
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a sissy cumslut

    ReplyDelete