Saturday, June 9, 2018

M Has a Date with Allen Today, and I'm Incredibly Excited!

So M has a date with Allen this afternoon.

I'm not sure who is more excited - her or me.

For some, it might seem odd for me to say that when M has her dates with Allen, and when she returns home with this incredible smile on her face afterward, it is - to me - a validation of my "sissyhood." The reinforcement of who I am and what I am. Knowing that he has given her more pleasure than I ever did when I pretended to be a man, and then seeing that pleasure on her face when she gets home.

A most incredible feeling for me.

At my request last night, M spent a lot of time rubbing my titties and pinching my nipples. She then spent time sucking on them, with occasional breaks to remind me about her date today and how she was looking forward to it. Every time she plays with my nipples, I feel the most incredible sensations and my clitty immediately begins dripping.

Not sure if I ever mentioned this, but I have two clitty cages - a stainless steel Mature Metal Jailbird that I used to wear all the time, and a more-recently-acquired pink Holy Trainer. While I always felt that the Holy Trainer was more comfortable, M didn't like me to wear it because the tube didn't allow good airflow and didn't allow for easy and thorough daily cleaning without taking it off. And M definitely didn't want to take it off! With my change in position, I found myself in a quandry - for various reasons, it would have been problematic for me to wear a stainless steel clitty cage at work, so it looked like the Holy Trainer was the right choice.

Being rather adept at problem-solving, and given that I have plenty of tools at home, I found myself in my workshop the other day with a router and a quarter-inch router bit. A bit of very careful measuring and marking on the tube with an indelible marker, and some very, very careful work with the router, and I had in my hands my "new and improved" Holy Trainer Mod 1 with a series of quarter-inch slots in it. Voila. Airflow and cleaning issues solved. M was thrilled and immediately unlocked my Jailbird and replaced it with the modified Holy Trainer.

So because I haven't done this for a while, and because I really feel like sharing, here are a couple of pictures that capture rather well the look on M's face when she's with Allen and when she gets home from her dates with him. This is what I'll be seeing a bit later today, and the thought is intensely exciting for me.



1 comment:

  1. Mmm.... I love thinking about your mindspace here.
    And, i luv it when my Wife plays and sucks my titties as well. Shame it's not more often!
    I'm impressed by your toolwork (for your cage, silly). Amazing when they send you pics, Dear!! ~sara

    ReplyDelete