Monday, December 4, 2017

Best Invention Ever

Some might argue the point, but I think that a dildo with a vacuum base is absolutely the best invention ever...

M Probably wonders why I take such long showers. She probably thinks I'm spending all that time shaving my legs et al. But that's not true at all. A couple of years ago it might have been true, but I've gotten to the point where I can get completely shaved (at least everywhere I can reach) in just a few minutes. And surprisingly, I rarely - if ever - get a cut.



The pictures aren't completely true to life, because the subjects are wearing lingerie, which I don't wear. But at least three or four times per week, and definitely every time M is on a date with Allen, I'll spend a long time in the shower with my dildo stuck to the shower wall. The sensation of that beautiful cock in me makes me feel incredible! I've never made myself dribble or cum whilst fucking myself with a dildo, but I don't really care. Maybe I will someday, but for now I just enjoy how good it makes me feel.

I know... I know for a fact... That at some point I'll get the real thing. It may take a long time, and I'm a bit impatient about it, but I know it'll come (or cum depending on your point of view). And I'm eagerly awaiting the event.

I think of M telling me to suck a man's cock to get him nice and hard and slobbery wet, then him flipping me around and sinking his beautiful cock into my awaiting gurl pussy. I dream about it sometimes... Alright... I dream about it a bit more frequently than "sometimes."

No comments:

Post a Comment