Friday, December 1, 2017

It's SOOOO Good to be HOME

So M and I got home from our vacation late yesterday evening. The trip, and the visits with MIL and son were fantastic, but it's always good to get home and to sleep in your own bed. The trip home was a bit longer than the trip out, because of the side-visit to my son's place. So on Wednesday we had breakfast with he and his wife, then set out on our voyage after that. A long day of driving, just over 820 miles. Then another 750 yesterday... The interesting thing was that except for the rain when we left and the mild rain on our return, it was great weather the whole time. Almost like nature was sad to see us go, then sad to see us return (LOL).

And of course the stack of mail and packages awaiting us on our return. Including this little number that I ordered when we were at MIL's house.


Of course I jumped into the shower and washed off the road grunge that always seems to be there after one of our long, long drives, then slipped into my new things.

AAAHHHHHHH. Bliss. I can't tell you how good it made me feel!

We were both tired after the long day, so it was off to sleep for us, and I can tell you that I was fast asleep just about the time my head hit the pillow.

Not sure if I shared it, but M has a date with Allen on Tuesday. I'm very excited about it, and M has promised me that she'll spend some time teasing me tonight... I definitely mentioned that M gave Allen the key to my clitty cage on the Saturday before we left. He mailed it back, so it too was awaiting us on our arrival home yesterday. Actually needed it as I have something on Monday that will require me to go into a government building - and of course my clitty cage is pure metal...

In any case, here's the picture going through my head even as I write this that depicts what I THINK will happen tonight. M has told me that there's little chance that my clitty will be squirting for the foreseeable future. Not that I'll be locked up all the time, but...


No comments:

Post a Comment