Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is day 6 of our vacation, and we'll be heading over to some (distant) relatives of M's in a few hours for our Thanksgiving feast.

And this year, as we sit around the table, I'll be reflecting on just how much I have to be thankful for!

I love M so much, and our (many) years together have been the best years of my life. I've been so much happier since I told her I was a sissy. She has accepted that and loves me more than ever! And for that, I am thankful beyond measure.

And I'm thankful for my "Sissy sisters" and inspirations, Leeanne and Kaaren. You've helped me understand myself more than you'll ever know.

I'd like to wish ALL of you the most happy and joyous Thaksgiving!





1 comment:

  1. Something to be thankful for indeed! Happy Thanksgiving, hon.

    ReplyDelete