Saturday, November 25, 2017

A Most Enjoyable Issue

Not that I'm an expert on the subject, but I'll bet all sissies have clitties that drip...


Ever since M locked my clitty away and had me start wearing my sissy things more often and openly, this has been an ongoing thing with me. I'd call it an "issue" but I don't really think of it as one. In fact, I'm kind of turned on by it... Especially when I'm wearing my "real" underthings.



I'll shower and put on a fresh pair of panties in the morning, and perhaps some stockings. If I'm feeling particularly daring, I'll wear stockings that require a garter belt (GOD I love wearing a sexy garter belt!). Most times though, my stockings are stay-up. Invariably my clitty will begin dripping within an hour and will keep dripping on and off throughout the day.

When I get home from work and put on a bra, the dripping gets more profuse. Much, much more profuse.

Being here on vacation, a week after witnessing the incredible event between M and Allen, my clitty seems like it's dripping constantly and uncontrollably. Maybe that's because of the intense memories of what I saw last Saturday, or maybe it's because I'm wearing my breast forms much more as well. I've actually had two occasions over the past week that I've had to change my panties during the day. That's a first - a most enjoyable one!


Several times this week while we were in bed and I was pleasing her with my mouth, I guided her hand to my clitty cage so she could feel my wetness for herself. When we were driving here a few days ago, I mentioned my dripping to her as well. When I brought it up, she didn't say anything... She just looked at me and smiled her enigmatic smile.


1 comment:

  1. I always wear an edible flavored condom over my clitty cage so I can have a snack whenever I'm hungry and have no other source of cum. :)

    ReplyDelete