Friday, November 24, 2017

Vacation Things

M and I are on vacation, staying with her mother, a bit over 1400 miles from where we live. Her mom is getting on in years and lives alone since her father passed away a few years back. So we're enjoying just completely decompressing from the world for a week. We'll then head down south for a visit with one of our kids before heading home. In total, our vacation will be about two weeks, and we'll spend about 5 of those nights in hotels...

For the first time ever, I've brought only my comfortable underthings to wear, and I'm taking this opportunity to wear them exclusively during this vacation. I rarely wear a bra during the day when I'm at home, but love putting one on at the end of the day to just feel "right." Kind of funny, but M has told me several times that when SHE gets to the end of the day, the only thing SHE wants to do is to take her bra OFF. Completely opposite...


So every day while we're here at M's mom's house, I'm able to wear a bra all day... I've got several with me, just like this one.


Then right after dinner, I slip away and head upstairs to the rec room where I spend a lof of my time listening to music on the TV and reading. On my way, I stop off in our bedroom and slip in my new breast forms. Every night. AAAAAhhhhhhh! Such an incredible feeling.

Other than my bra, I've also got several pair of my stay-up stockings with me as well. So I guess you could say that under my "boy clothes" I'm wearing a complete ensemble... And it makes me feel so incredible to be on vacation with M and to be able to wear the things I WANT to wear. I only wish I could wear my breast forms all the time, even during the day.

I've got to figure out a way to put them in my bra when we're doing our long drives from M's mom's house to where my kid lives, then a couple of days later when we drive from there to our home... Hmmm. Let me think...

No comments:

Post a Comment