Thursday, November 2, 2017

Once

I've done this once.

One time.

Only one time...

And it was the most intensely erotic and arousing thing I've ever done in my life.

Bar none.


When I look at this picture, I'm reminded a lot of James' cock. It's about the right size...

I think about it all the time now. What it felt like - holding a man's cock and feeling it slip between my lips. Feeling the heat emanating from him. Feeling his hardness and yet at the same time the softness of his skin.

I think about hearing the sounds he was making when I was sucking his cock. His moans of satisfaction and arousal as my hand held him and my head moved rhythmically up and down.

I remember that I didn't make a sound as I was sucking his cock. But I wanted to moan with pleasure as he was. While M watched me pleasure a man with my mouth.






I spent time licking his cock and enjoyed the sensation of my tongue on it. The explosion of emotion in me was incredible. Something that only a sissy - or a real girl - would know.

Last night, after I licked M to one of her more intense orgasms, we lay next to one another in bed. Our sexual arousal spent. My clitty was hard in its cage and was dripping furiously. We talked about how a real girl feels when she sucks a man's cock. We talked about what it makes a real girl feel like to feel a man's cock harden in her mouth. What she feels like when she hears him. What she feels like when she feels his hands on her head - guiding her as she's sucking his cock. What she feels like when his arousal peaks and he cums in her mouth. We talked about how submissive and feminine it makes a real girl feel - and at the same time how satisfied she feels.

And as we were talking, I kept thinking about sucking James' cock and how I felt all of those things - except for the cumming in her mouth part naturally. And I kept thinking about how damned good it made me feel and how I wanted to feel that feeling again... Over and over again... And how I wanted to feel his cock harden that last little bit just before it started spurting into my mouth.

It will happen. I know it will. My anticipation is through the roof as I await the day that it does.

I wonder sometimes if M is intentionally teasing me about it and is intentionally delaying the inevitable. Just to make me want it more... As if that were possible.

I look at Kaaren's blogs every day and especially love her Monday Mancandy posts. I see myself in them and look forward to the reality. I think about Leeanne's Mexico exploits and picture myself on my knees with a man's cock in my mouth as he and my wife watch me. I fantasize about it. I dream about it when I'm licking M's pussy with my clitty locked up...

I look forward to the day that I can tell you that "once" is no longer true.


1 comment:

  1. Love your post. I have never had another cock in my mouth. Just my own but I do know what you felt as the head swells just before it squirts. I was younger then and wish I could still do it. Loved getting a load in my mouth and feeling the intense orgasm that I produced with my mouth. My wife must love this feeling when I cum in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete