Saturday, June 9, 2018

Communication with Allen

M is out on her date with Allen even as I sit here writing this. About 15 minutes ago, he sent me a selfie of him holding her from her phone. An incredible smile on her face. Then about 5 minutes ago, he sent me another selfie of her sucking his cock with the simple caption "I  love how your wife sucks my cock."

I have this feeling that I'll be getting a number of text messages over the next couple of hours.

They don't normally send a lot of messages to me during their time together. Occasionally one or two, but nothing like I think today will be like.

I can hardly wait!

And I somehow think that this will be me in a few hours. YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. She jerked down his pajamas and starting sucking his cock again. Rachel Steele hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! They're both usually completely naked and attacking each other within seconds of her entering the room! No time for jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh!! I hope you got to taste Him upon Her return! ~sara

    ReplyDelete