Sunday, June 3, 2018

And Now, to Continue Our Story...

Yes, I keep track of these things...

This morning, when M came downstairs, I said "Happy Anniversary" to her.

"What anniversary?" she asked, looking over at me with a puzzled look on her face. No, it's not our wedding anniversary, not even close.

"Think about it for a while, and if you haven't figured it out in a week or so, I'll tell you." I replied with a small smile.

Since she didn't pick up on it right away, I've got this notion that she won't figure it out. Not today... Not in a week. I don't think she even thinks about it anymore.

It was one year ago today that my clitty was last in her pussy.

365 days ago. I have no doubt... No doubt at all that M doesn't think about my clitty being in her anymore. Not at all now that she has a man to satisfy her properly.

I've been remiss. Very remiss. And as I have said a couple of times, I apologize. My last "real" post was way back at the beginning of January when everything seemed to be going great.

Since then M has been with Allen seven times. It's so unfortunate that their schedules don't work out well. They text almost every day, but he lives about an hour away and between his work and M's work it gets challenging sometimes.

I WILL say that M and Allen are getting more and more comfortable with cuckolding me and spending their time together on their dates. When I'm between her legs licking her, she's much more open with me too - telling me how much he satisfies her. How much better it is when I make love with her like a gurl than it ever was when I pretended to be a man. How she only thinks of Allen when she thinks of "real" sex.

It was back in March, halfway through the month, that she came back from one of her dates with Allen and - with only a bit of prodding on my part - confessed that she had given him her ass for the first time. In stereotypical fashion, I was a bit jealous because that's someplace I've never been in all of our years together. Of course, given the size of my clitty, I think anal would be just a bit problematic if I had ever tried it. I asked her what she thought, and how she felt about it. M told me that she really enjoyed it and that Allen was very gentle that first time so she wasn't nervous at all. And yes, again in stereotypical cuckolding literature fashion, she's told both Allen and me that he will be the only one who will ever have her ass.

I'd have to say that Allen is getting more dominant with me even though I'm not physically present. In fact, I've now only been present at their dates twice. Once way back in November, and more recently in April of this year. M and Allen planned the April date all out in advance and seemed very comfortable with me being there. Allen was much more assertive with me than he was back in November. While he and M spent most of their time just playing with each other, he did get me involved twice during their date.

But oh, the involvement...

Not once, but twice during their date, Allen ordered me to suck his cock while he and M were laying on the bed kissing each other. Wearing only my clitty cage and my panties, I of course did exactly what he told me to do. And exactly as I remembered from the first time I sucked a man's cock, it was glorious! The whole world narrowed down to only one thing - the feeling of Allen's hard cock in my mouth. I'm not sure why this thought just came to my head as I write this, but I'm thinking of his cock as a large and immensely satisfying pacifier in my mouth. I felt utterly content and couldn't think about anything but how good it felt and how good it made me feel to have his cock in my mouth. I wanted to make him cum so badly... But before I could, he pushed me away and directed M to straddle him both times. I felt so denied when he did that!

But I've got this notion that every time I'm allowed to be there in the future, Allen's cock will be in my mouth at least once. I can A) Hardly wait, and B) Vow to all of you reading this that I will do everything I possibly can to get him to fill my sissy mouth with his cum.

2 comments:

  1. From one sissy to another....Happy Anniversary!

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sissy lauren, curtsy.

    Having had something and loosing it is so much harder than not ever having had it at all before. Chastity does seem to help ease the mind a bit.

    Happy Anniversary.

    With respect and a curtsy, fifi

    ReplyDelete