Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sometimes I Feel So...


Ever since I can remember, I pictured this.


Then I made it my reality, and I felt incredible. The more feminine the lingerie, the better I felt. The more "right" I felt...

Years later, I'm at the point in my life where I don't wake up every morning and think to myself "I am a sissy gurl." Intellectually, I know I am, but I think it's more like I don't think to myself about how tall I am, or how much I weigh, or what color my eyes are. As with all those things, my being a sissy is just a fact of my life. It's who I am. I don't explicitly think to myself "today I feel like a sissy so I'll wear panties." I just put them on every day because to NOT put them on would make me feel weird.

But some days are different...

A LOT different...

Like today...

I wake up feeling incredible and have the most amazing, explicit vision of myself in my head. I see myself as I feel myself to be... If that makes sense!

This morning when I woke up (early as usual), I felt that way. I felt incredibly "sissy." I had this crystal-clear, mental picture of myself as a sissy that was overwhelming, and the intensity of the accompanying emotions made me feel fantastic all over.





It was several more hours before M woke up and came downstairs for her breakfast. When she did, I had to share how I felt with her. I felt like I was bursting with the emotion of it all and had to get it out. M has a busy day in front of her today - a half-day at work, then she's off to see an IMAX movie with one of the kids this evening. But when I told her how I was feeling, she smiled her Mona Lisa smile at me, and I immediately had the most incredible daydream...



I've got this sense that perhaps my daydream will turn into reality later tonight...

Yes...

Oh YES!

But I've still got this vision of myself in my head. It's now more than six hours since I woke up this morning, and I keep picturing myself all soft, completely smooth, and wearing my sexiest lingerie. I keep picturing myself as the sissy gurl I am, in front of a man, pleasing him the way I really, truly want to... It's something I've done several times now with M's boyfriends, and I keep remembering how it made me feel.

So warm...

So natural...

So "right."

Knowing how it makes me feel, I wish I could be doing this today...




7 comments:

  1. Hello Sissy Lauren, curtsy.

    I understand, completely.

    Nice blog.

    With respect and a curtsy, fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bog is so yummy, please visit mine and comment.
    https://sissymmarsha1.blogspot.com/2020/01/sissification-of-mmarsha-ongoing-saga.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days I feel such a sissy. The other days not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your teaser again . excelent gurl xoxox Mmarsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone!! I'm Marilyn Here in the States and I'm here to talk about what Dr. James did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year. This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Acyclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! From my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr. James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system, and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr. James herbal mix medicine. I'm here to let you all know that the herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr. James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Tasha, on the internet testifying about Dr. James, on how he cured Her of 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of  the great Dr. James  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com...]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about me (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too, Dr. James prepared and sent me his herbal mix medicine made of roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal mix medicine, I was totally cured. No more inching, pain on me anymore as Dr. James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. The result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Alzheimer's Disease, Warts, Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles, HPV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER, NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Tach Diseases, Lupus, Backache, dementia. Kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. Testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY., etc. you can contact  the great  one  directly on his........@ drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com  He is a good man, and He will help you.

    ReplyDelete