Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Fast Forward

Now I understand...  I understand what all bloggers go through. You start this blogging thing with all the best intentions of posting every day (or nearly so). But then after a firecracker start, life just gets in the way and it gets harder and harder. You find yourself saying "I'll just wait until tomorrow..." And the first couple of times you say it, you really mean it and you actually DO post something a day or two later. But then you find yourself slipping.

Yep. I could easily see that happening to me.

So I graduated, and a few years later "J" graduated as well. I was out in California when she graduated, she was still on the east coast. A long distance relationship if there ever was one. But somehow it seemed to work. We were in love, and we were very passionate in that love. She taught me everything I knew about sex.

The she moved down to Georgia for a few months, and got a DUI. I showed up in time to go to court with her, and while the judge didn't exactly "throw the book" at her, he definitely read her the riot act. It was about 4 months after that when we got married at the school we both went to, and then moved back to the west coast where I was already living.

Everything was great. Or so I thought....

Dum De Dum Dum....

And I hope to decipher that ominous music in my NEXT post...

And perhaps some pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment