Sunday, October 29, 2017

Blast from the Past

On Friday, M told me that James had contacted her by eMail. Remember him? The man she first cuckolded me with?

She told me that he was in town and that he had been thinking about her. And that if their schedules aligned, that he would love to see her again.

On Saturday morning, I was doing some work around the house. M cam downstairs and told me that she was going to see James and that she was going to go to the grocery store. Now THERE's a combination for you! Very matter-of-fact in her tone...







M got herself all ready - her preparations were different than when she's seeing Allen... She put on some really sexy lingerie for James where (for Allen), she "goes commando" because that's the way he wants her.

What I found interesting was that there was no question of her going to see him. It was just something that she was going to do because she wanted to.

And of course, when she got back several hours later, she had a big smile on her face...

No comments:

Post a Comment