Monday, October 2, 2017

I've Recounted a Lot of my Story

September was a busy month from a blogging perspective.

I'm not really a social media person (to be honest, this is the only social media account I have). All around me, every day, I hear about people spending time updating their own social media accounts or reviewing those of their friends. I've read in the newspaper and seen on TV how some have to have "interventions" to help them overcome their social media "problems."

I don't know how they do it!

I spend a small amount of time time every day looking at my favorite blogs, and I confess that I really agonize about every word that goes into mine. While the shorter caption-type posts I have take but a few minutes to write, the longer posts detailing my life usually take several days to write, and I spend a lot of time editing and re-editing them to get the words to say what I really want them to say.

It's HARD work!

But I also think that I enjoy it! I do know that I find myself smiling from time to time as I remember the details of something I'm writing about...

During September, I had a lot of posts (at least I thought there were a lot). Certainly NOT a lot of posts compared to veterans like Leeanne or Kaaren - who have multiple blogs! I didn't post something every day, but I truly enjoyed everything that I DID post. There's so much I want to say... There's still so much that I think I NEED to say.

My wife periodically reads some of the blogs that I read. I know she does. She doesn't read them all the time, but I do know that she looks at them from time to time. I sometimes wonder if she will see a thumbnail link on one of those blogs that she looks at, click it on a whim, and get redirected to this blog. I wonder if she'll read it. I wonder what she'll think...

One way or another, I DO know that at some point I'll point her to my blog. Probably won't be for a while...

I've said it a number of times - I am a sissy. But I really only realized it explicitly a couple of years ago. Before that, the evidence was always there, but I didn't (or couldn't) admit it to myself. Knowing it, admitting it openly to myself, talking about it explicitly with M, and living as a sissy gurl (maybe not openly in public but definitely openly with M) has made me happier than I've ever been in my life.

Lots of "growing pains" and exploration for both of us. M cuckolded me for the very first time early this year. I sucked a MAN's cock for the very first time early this year. And to this day, I revel in how GOOD those things made me feel. There have been a couple other things as well, but they've only involved M and me. Over time I'll no doubt share them here as well. But there's so much more I want to experience. So much more I eagerly want to explore.

As a sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment