Monday, October 23, 2017

I Wish I Had More Matching Lingerie

Some call it "crossdressing."

I just call it "dressing."

It's hard finding bras that fit for those occasions when I'm not wearing my breast forms... So many of my bras don't exactly match the panties. I say I don't really mind, but deep inside I really want my bras to match my panties.




Like this...



I'd give anything to find some nice, pretty, matching sets of bras and panties...

But that brings up another point too - my problems would pretty much go away if I were a bit "better developed" on top. I think it would be a lot easier for me to find bras that I like. I've got some breast forms that I wear occasionally, but I don't really like them. Don't get me wrong, I love how they make me feel when I'm wearing them and look in the mirror, but I hate that when I wear them M has no easy access to my nipples - and believe me my nipples are very sensitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment