Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I've Always LOVED Skirted Panties

I have a lot of panties. In all styles and colors. Some are thongs. Some are bikinis. Some are red. Or purple. Or white. Some are crotchless. Or other colors and styles.

But the panties I love the most...

Hands down, no doubt, are my skirted panties. I absolutely LOVE them. Definitely my favorites.

While I love all my panties, and I truly love wearing them all the time, when I really want to feel special, I put on my skirted panties. It's amazing to me that such a simple thing as a little bit of extra material around my hips can make such a difference.




Sexy. Naughty, Adventurous. The emotional state they evoke within me is incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Those are very pretty - I love a bit of lace or a frill too.

    ReplyDelete