Thursday, October 19, 2017

Pleasing Her

M has used almost these exact words when talking to me on more than one occasion, especially since she started having sex with a real man.



And I'm quite comfortable when she DOES say them, because I know in my heart that they're true. In some mixed-up way, I actually take them as a compliment! An affirmation of my oral lovemaking skills. I still think about when I pretended to be a man and tried to make love with M the way a man would. M was never satisfied (but until I explicitly asked her about it she would never have admitted it), and I was always left feeling empty and depressed because I KNEW that I was failing as a man.

Fast forward to today...

When M tells me I please he when I make love with her as a sissy gurl, I'm THRILLED!

The submissive in me gets aroused when she teases me about only having sex with her when I'm locked up... That her lover is the only one allowed penetrative sex with her... That I am only allowed to lick her pussy... But the sissy gurl in me takes immense pleasure in the thought that when I DO lick her pussy I'll be giving her immense pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment