Wednesday, October 11, 2017

M Turns to a New Page

After including me in her tryst with James in February, the timing just never seemed to work out again. M met with him a couple more times over the next month while I was out of the country, but during my short stays at home between trips their schedules never seemed to work. It was painful for M, but late in March they came to the mutual conclusion that it just wasn't going to work out because of their weird work schedules. Frankly, she wanted to have sex with him a lot more than he was going to be available.

Too bad... James had a really nice cock and I loved feeling it in my mouth!

But even as they decided to break off their relationship, M immediately started looking for his replacement. It was a certainty that I wasn't getting it done... At least as a MAN! Making love with her like a gurl, and orally though?

I ROCKED!

Around the middle of April, I was out of the country (again) when M sent me a note telling me that she thought she had found a suitable replacement for James. She reached out to "Allen" via eMail and they set up a safe, lunchtime date for when I was back in town. While their lunch date was vanilla enough, M shared with me that Allen seemed a bit nervous at first - to the point that at the end of t\heir lunch he accidentally dumped a glass of water in his lap!

Yeah...

Sure...

Accidentally...

I'm sure it was because he wanted to hide another potential embarrassment (at least I'd like to THINK that's what the reason was).

I was only home for a short while before I had to go back overseas for a couple of weeks. Right after I left, M met Allen again for a nice, quiet breakfast at one of the chain breakfast places. She sent me an eMail right after that to tell me that she thought Allen would work out just fine. In her note, she also told me that she was certain that she wanted him as her lover and that he was definitely more dominant than James - something that she said made her very wet! She also told me that she told him about keeping my clitty locked up and that I wore panties and other women's lingerie... And that they jokingly talked about having HIM keep the key to my clitty cage! Given how much I travel internationally, that probably wouldn't work well, but the idea that they talked about it was a first! Right before I left my overseas work location to come home, M sent me another eMail in which she told me he texted her and told her to tell me that the next time they met, "he would have her." Ohhhhhh. My clitty got hard when I read that!



And props to Leeanne... Major, major props to Leeanne... It was very obvious that M had read all of Leeanne's blog! In her eMail, M told me that "I think I may have found my QB." And in the context of her note, it was very, very obvious that the thought excited her. I was obviously very happy that M had found James' replacement and thought that Allen would work out great, given everything M had shared with me. As I was getting ready to head home, M shared with me that Allen texted her every day and that they had set up their first real date for right after I got back.

Timewise, we were now up to the last half of May and I finally got home again. M had her first real date with Allen in late May and came home afterwards...

The words "GLOWING with satisfaction!" aren't strong enough.

M couldn't wait to tell me all about what they did while I was between her legs licking her pussy. She was giddy with her satisfaction... She told me that while Allen wasn't quite as big as James, he was more than adequate and (obviously) much better than I ever was. While James was more of a "one and done" kind of guy (maybe that's why M never wanted me to suck him to completion?) Allen was more than capable of "multiples" which raised her satisfaction level to all new heights. She also told me that he had incredible stamina, which was why she was completely worn out - understandable when she recounted that their combined time with his cock in her pussy exceeded 2 hours! As for me? My stamina was never measured in more than a couple (meaning two) minutes...




1 comment: