Friday, September 22, 2017

A Short Interlude

I get this caption, I really do...


These days, my little clitty is caged continuously when I'm not traveling... The device is different (a sleek, stainless steel cage instead of a plastic tube), but I do wear stockings and other lingerie to the office all the time. Since that very first time when I pulled the stockings up my legs and reveled in the sensation of them against my skin I've loved that feeling. Putting on my sissy things every morning makes me feel completely ready to handle anything that might come up (freudian slip there) during the day.

And yes, I do wonder. All the time... I wonder what they would think...

And THAT makes me feel good too!

1 comment:

  1. When I was employed outside the house I used to wear my pretties and frills under my hated male clothes all the time and I wondered, like you, what if they knew?
    I also wondered, looking at all the hundreds, thousands of men I would see every day on my commute or at work, how many of them had something pretty hidden just under that outer layer too?
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete