Thursday, September 14, 2017

An Erotic Story Changes My Life

Six or seven years ago, I was browsing the Internet and came across Saragirl's "A Change in Our Marriage" on some random erotica website. Reading the story of Sara and John led to my epiphany...

Sara told John that he never made her cum when he made love with her as a man... Sometimes she just wanted a man to bend her over a chair and fuck her... And make her cum...

Shameless plug here, Saragirl!

Later, I found Sara Desmarais on Amazon and the rest was history. The story reached into my soul and forced me to confront myself in a lot of ways. I read and re-read A Change in Our Marriage all the time.

Confession time: I've had sex with a grand total of two women in my life. I'm not very experienced. When I was married to "J" I thought I was an adequate lover and I always tried to "give as well as I got." But now, many years later, I'm absolutely certain that I never made her cum when I made love with her as a man. She led me to believe that she too was inexperienced, but the things she did and the things she wanted us to do together when we made love convinced me that she was far more experienced than she said. Perhaps that's why she cuckolded me and we separated.



It took a long, long time before I screwed up the courage to ask, but about 4 years ago I finally asked "M" if I've ever made her cum when I made love with her as a man. She hemmed and hawed around it for a long time - months in fact - but I was persistent.

She finally confessed that the answer was that I've never made her cum when making love with her like a man. But when I make love with her like a gurl I make her cum often.

"M" told me a long time ago that she had one boyfriend before we met - in college (I did say she led a conservative - read "cloistered" life - didn't I?). While not a sex fiend, she and her college boyfriend had sex routinely, and yes, he did make her cum when they had sex. Not all the time, but (in "M"'s words) frequently. When she first told me that, I found it quite depressing. Needless to say, this had a pretty significant effect on my self image.


She shared with me some of the positions they had sex in, and it became pretty apparent to me that there's no way she and I could have sex in those positions given my size (or lack thereof). She was pretty serious about him, but they broke up when she learned he was cheating on her.

When we were dating, I went down on "M" several times, and somehow got the impression that she didn't care for it. To this day I'm not sure where that impression came from though. Silly me! Fast forward several decades, and she told me that she DID enjoy it... A LOT... but was too afraid to ask (I did say "cloistered life" didn't I? She was of the impression that "good girls" didn't ask for things like that...

I routinely kick myself whenever I think of that. All that time lost! All those years of sexual satisfaction for her... WASTED! I felt absolutely TERRIBLE! Lower than low.

Fortunately, I'm making up for it now! But now when I lick "M"'s pussy, I consider myself a true maestro! I derive true bliss from spending hours at a time gently teasing her with my tongue. And when she finally DOES cum, it's earth shattering for her and intensely satisfying for me.




1 comment:

  1. You write well....look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete