Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Wonder if Anyone Even Reads This...

I read some blogs. There are perhaps 4 or 5 that I read regularly. I get the impression that there are many people who read them other than me, at least based on the number of comments that I see.

But nobody has commented at all to my posts.

Perhaps it's because my blog is relatively new.
Perhaps it's because my life - while interesting to me - isn't interesting to others.
Perhaps it's for some other reason.

Don't know...

I guess it doesn't really matter. I'll continue to tell my story, because it's important to me. Perhaps some sort of catharsis for me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Mistress and I both enjoy your blog, we have occasionally visited but will be a bit more regular now.
    we can't find a button on your blog page to register as a follower but we now have it saved as a favourite.
    Kind Regards
    Mistress Alice and Mick/ sissy billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just added a follow link for your blog onto our wordpress blog - so we've got round the follow issue that way.
    Regards
    Mistress Alice and Mick/ sissy billie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. How interesting. I'm a new blogger and didn't even notice the lack of a "Follow-Me" button. I'll have to explore a bit more and see if I can find it. Thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete